One common mistake small business owners make is that they do not pay enough attention to bookkeeping as much as it truly deserves. Bookkeeping is at the heart of business success. With a clear financial picture, you will be more prepared to drive your business in the right direction.
When you have accurate and timely financial reports in front of you, you will be able to answer questions: Am I making money or not? Is my business financially sound or are there troubles ahead? Meaningful and well-organized financial records also enable you to run your business more efficiently and you will be less stressed at tax time.
Another common mistake small business owners make is that they maintain their own books, even though they may work 12 to 14 hours a day. At the beginning, you may want to save money. Or you may feel that you just cannot let it go. But you have to ask yourselves:
- Should I spend my valuable time in doing this?
- How much does this work contribute to the bottom-line of my business?
- Do I have a better use of my time?
- Unless you have an accounting background, why spend your valuable time reinventing the wheel
Having a competent bookkeeper to handle the books can be extremely beneficial since they have the skills to do the job accurately and efficiently and will provide a second pair of eyes to find errors and make suggestions. It can also free up your time so you can focus on growing your business. Successful business owners outsource accounting work to bookkeeping firms so they can spend more time working on their core business activities.
We have a simple solution to take your business to the next level.
1. As paperwork comes in, simply put them in a file / folder. All it takes is a few minutes a day.
2. Hand the file /folder to us once a month. Our courier can pick up your file from your office. Or you can send it to us by mail, fax, email, or upload it from our website. You choose whatever is the most convenient to you.
3. We process your file in our system and send you the bookkeeping records, up-to-date reports, completed GST/HST, PST, Payroll and WSIB government filing returns.
It is as simple as 1-2-3.
Some of our services include: